Homeopathic Treatment for Chronic Insomnia
Homeopathy is the best choice for treating short-term or chronic insomnia. The treatment strategy if gets executed properly work wonders.
- The patient has to visit Homeopathy clinic. Nowadays Online Homeopathy Consultation is also available.
- The Homeopathic expert will take in detail case history and assess the current health. The expert may assess the basic parameters like pulse, blood pressure etc.
- He may ask you personal questions to know more about you as a unique person. For example, your likes dislike, dreams, reactions to particular situations, nature etc.
- He will review previous investigation reports, tests if any conducted. He may ask for further investigations if feels necessary to assess the current health condition
- Overall, apart from your acute or chronic insomnia symptoms, the Homeopathic physician tries to understand you as a whole person. He may investigate you for the presence of distinguishing characteristics or particular habit.
- The Homeopathic doctor then prescribes the Homeopathic remedy. The doctor, in particular, would guide about dosing frequency, restrictions or anything associated with the medication.
- Another key point: The doctor may call you again or would conduct an interview with your near ones if he could not find the suitable remedy from your initial visit.
- He may use adjuncts like biochemic medicines if felt necessary.
- The doctor may advice diet plan and sleep schedules.
Best Homoeopathic Remedies for the Treatment of Chronic Insomnia
The selection, dosage, and duration obviously vary for each individual. In fact, the expert Homoeopathic practitioner applies his skill, experience, and knowledge while prescribing.
- Arsenicum Album
- Bryonia Alba
- Coffea Cruda
- Kali Carb
- Mercuris Solubilis
- Natrum Arsenic
- Natrum Carb
- Argentum Nitricum
- Natrum Mur
Why is Homeopathy the best treatment option for insomnia?
There are many reasons why we cherish treatment of chronic insomnia by Homoeopathy. Homeopathy is well known for centuries. In fact, the science came into existence to ensure safety and well-being of the patient.
Not to mention all modern insomnia medicines may cause untoward effects. Comparatively, all Insomnia medicines are associated with
- Adverse drug reactions
- Side effects
- Drug dependence
Still, we recommend the use of Homeopathy medicines only when it is prescribed by experienced and qualified professionals.
In conclusion, the efficacy of modern medicines is also dependent upon all these factors.