Calcarea phosphorica (Calcium phosphate or Calc phos)
As the name suggests this biochemic medicine contains calcium and phosphate. Calcium phosphate is a family of materials and minerals containing calcium ions and phosphate anions. This tissue salt is particularly found in bone minerals and teeth. This biochemical tissue salt is also referred as cell mineral. It is also present in each living cell.
By and large, the constitution of this biochemic remedy is a weak, anemic and rachitic person. Hence, this is one of the best cell salts which suits anemic and scrofulous individuals.
As a matter of fact, assimilation of food is the foremost function of this remedy. Hence, this tissue salt is useful in poor digestive disorders.
This biochemic medicine works chiefly in various bone disorders. The disorders which cause poor calcification of bones certainly get help from this remedy.
Below is the list of indications for biochemic tissue salt Calcarea phosphorica:
- Difficulty in bone development
- Healing of fractures due to malnourishment
- Dental caries
- Retarded dentition due to malnourishment
- Delay in the closure of fontanelles
- Rachitis or Rickets due to malnourishment
- Osteomalacia due to malnourishment
- Digestive troubles
- Emaciation due to malnourishment
- Mental fatigue
- Skin discoloration
- Chronic Diarrhoea
- Chronic Anorexia
- Headaches especially chronic
- Developmental delay due to malnourishment
- Bone pains
- Various gastrointestinal troubles
- Menstruation problems
- Poor blood circulation
- Muscle cramps
- Leptosomatic constitutions
- Rheumatism of joints
- Chronic enlargement of tonsils
- Cholera infantum
- Vomiting after cold drinks
- Delayed dentition due to malnourishment
- Lack of vitality
- Spinal weakness
- Curved bones and curved spine especially due to malnourishment
Generally speaking, Calc phos is the bone cell salt. Since it is the important constituent in bone formation, it is a valuable biochemic medicine for kids.
Calcarea phos is also an important part of gastric juice. Hence, it helps in digestive troubles. It also builds red blood cells hence chiefly useful for anemic patients.
Aggravation: This biochemic medicine is one of the 12 important tissue salts. The conditions aggravated or worsening from cold, weather changes, due to motions or after getting wet are the main modalities.
Amelioration: The conditions relieved due to the rest, because of warmth, heat and due to lying down