Magnesia Phosphorica (Mag Phos or Magnesium Phosphate)
This is also one of the important cell salt in Schüssler’s twelve cell salts. Mag phos is naturally found in muscles, blood cells, brain, bones, and teeth. As a matter of fact, its deficiency or the disturbance leads to pain, paralysis or cramps. Usually, the pains are shooting or boring. They may alternate with the sensation of constriction.
This tissue salt is the topmost biochemic medicine of pain.
It covers all kinds of pains. Generally speaking, it is best adapted to emaciated persons. Additionally, it may work instantly in a stout person if it is indicated.
Below is the list of disorders where this cell salt truly acts as a best biochemic medicine:
- Spasms especially due to deficiency of this salt
- Twitches especially due to deficiency of this salt
- Muscle cramps especially due to deficiency of this salt
- Shooting or boring pains
- Spasmodic or colicky pains
- Neuralgic pain especially due to deficiency of this salt
- ‘Renal colic
- Biliary colic
- Menstrual pain
- Urinary retention
- Whooping cough
- Palpitation of heart
- Restlessness especially due to deficiency of this salt
- Spasm of glottis
- Cramps of calves
- Caseous tuberculosis
- Flatulent colic
- Writer’s cramp especially due to deficiency of this salt
- Piano-player’s cramps especially due to deficiency of this salt
In conclusion, Magnesium phosphate covers the illnesses originating from nerve cells or muscular tissues. By and large, it is the best painkiller of all twelve tissue salts. Usually, it is prescribed for the affections of the right side. Additionally, it works well in tackling complaints of dentition, headaches of children, professional neuroses (for example writer’s cramp or piano-player’s cramps), the after-effect of catheterism etc.
In particular, the pain attacks are accompanied by great prostration, sometimes with profuse sweat.
Aggravation: Due to cold environment, Because of noisy surroundings, Due to washing in cold water, Right side, and due to touch
Amelioration: Due to pressure, Due to heat, Because of warmth, and due to friction